Reluctance Assessments, Sales and Management Training, and Consulting, Mike
Stewart enabled my team to close
more than $35,000,000 in new annual sales revenue." - Tim Matthews, Vice
President, Overhead Door Corporation
skills and sales planning techniques to add value, sell with power, and
close more sales. These customized workshops teach successful strategic
thinking and tactical sales behaviors. Integrated topics include sales
negotiations and value added selling strategies.
Sales Development Topics Include:
- Powerful prospecting,
- Territory analysis and planning,
- Setting achievable goals.
- Time and territory management,
- Pre-call planning and preparation,
- Overcoming objections, and
- Closing like a pro.
Sale Negotiations Topics Include:
- Moving from selling to negotiating,
- Creating value through the negotiation process,
- Planning a win-win-win negotiation,
- Managing concessions,
- Ploys and effective counter tactics.
- Don't leave money on the table!
Value-Added Selling Topics Include:
- Principles of Value-Added Selling,
- Identifying and quantifying value-added potentials,
- Understanding the customer's business, and
- Multi-level power positioning.
Note: The material
Style! workshop is usually
included as a learning module and integrated as core behavior into our
customized Customer-Centered Value Selling Workshops and related sales
more information on the topics in this series, and to
book Mike to speak to your organization,